Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ucranian Chruch
(BRA: Igreja Ucraniana)

HDR Technique thanks to Rob from Barcelona CDP (http://www.barcelonadailyphoto.com/) who told me how to make it happen.
(BRA: Obrigado ao Rob pela técnica de HDR que me foi ensinada.)

This amazing building (it's not a painting) is in a city nearby Laranjeiras do Sul and it holds and Ucranian Church (Catholic). I loved the scenario and I took this shot.

(BRA: Este incrível edifício (não é uma pintura) fica em uma cidade próxima a Laranjeiras do Sul e é uma Igreja Ucraniana (Católica). Eu adorei o scenário e tirei a foto.)

3 comments:

  1. Love the artistic photo of that heavenly church, Nata! Cool photographic technique! It would be fun to see inside the church, too (hint, hint)....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Leif! Thank you for the comment... I went there three days in a row and the church was always closed... As soon as I get some pictures I will post them.

      Delete
  2. Nicely done! And yes, I agree with Leif about the inside. These orthodox churches are so often a sheer miracle inside.

    ReplyDelete